Saturday 5 May 2012

I'm moving the blog

Hi -

Thanks for visiting.

I'm in the process of moving the blog to www.legalbratblawg.com - I fancied trying a new platform with a slightly cleaner look.

I plan to eventually move all blog posts over there, but for the time being they will all stay here.

If you've been kind enough to bookmark my blog or put it on your blogroll, please may I ask you to be good enough to change the address.

Hope to see you over at legalbratblawg.com - same content, different place, that's all.

Many thanks

Tim

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, in our American School of Entrepreneurship loves seeing people transferring there blogs to a new blog site. We wish you success though. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already bookmarked your website and already followed your new blog. thank you :) Law Office of Joe Torri - North Tustin Child Custody Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. Great !
    Recommended Wasilla Salmon Fishing Alaska Guides, IFishAlaska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is really good. Very good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website.
    Continue the good work! Best Upland Family Lawyer, view website here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the update, I will check this new site of yours http://www.legalbratblawg.com
    Top Seattle Divorce Lawyer Engle Law Group website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the informative blog. I truly appreciate your work.
    Great site for IT Consultant Dallas PCX Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added your new blog on my bookmark. Its been a while since i last visited your blog. Best Seattle SEO website

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck. we'll be sure to follow your new blog.
    top sites, Best Austin Maid Service

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to the moving blog I found those movers Long Beach, Ca http://smile-moving.com/ca/Long_Beach. What do you think about them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete